Hey ya’ll top head chief blogger Alex Aviles here, and I’m here to give you the scoop. Here are the top 10 ways to save yourself some extra dough.
- Hit up the dollar store
- Recycle your aluminum cans and bottles
- Collect spare change
- Shop at the right time year for deals
- Grow some herbs
- Coupons my dude
- Save energy by turning off the lights and A/C when not needed
- Rethink your cable and phone plans
- Buy generic foods
- Take the bus once in a while.
Well there it is everyone make sure to like and subscribe to my posts mainly because mine are the best.
– Ya Boy
We all know cleaning can be a drag, so here are a few tips and tricks to make it a less of a struggle.
- Clean fan blades with a pillow case
- Use squeegee to remove hair from carpet
- Use newspaper to remove streaks after washing windows
- Baking soda removes the grime from ovens
- Clean your blinds with an old sock and vinegar water! (just mix some vinegar with water to create the cleaner, put it on an old sock, out the sock on your hand, and viola!)
- Iron out carpet stains – put cleaner on carpet, lay down a wash clothe, and iron over the wash cloth.. The stain should come right out
- Cleaning air vents – wrap a butter knife in a rag and start sliding through slots
- Laundry Stain Remover – just mix up 2 parts hydrogen peroxide, 1 part dawn dish soap and 1 part baking soda- put mixture on stain, scrub, let sit for 1 hour, then wash like normal
- Shower/Tub cleaner – 1 part Vinegar, 1 part Dawn Dish Soap – spray it on – let sit for an our – wipe off with a rag – and rinse!
- Remove Rust – cut lemon in half and dip in table salt, and rub it over rusty area
Hopefully these tricks will help you in the future, let us know what you think of them!
This post may be short but we are going to give you the three key things to make your small spaces look bigger.
Number 1: Paint light colors
This is huge. The light colors that are in the neutral family help spaces look larger then they actually are. The use of this technique and helping to let light flow in the room is essential.
Number 2: Choosing furniture
Using multi-purpose furniture will help give your room more space because you are killing two birds with one stone. Things such as an ottoman that doubles as storage saves major space.
Number 3: Mirrors
This ones seems weird, am I right? But mirrors help make an illusion that your room is larger then it actually is. Mirrors reflect light and open up your space. (tip- try a mirrored back splash).
Well thanks for tuning in to our helpful hints- next edition will be a new rental we are working on right now!
Hello and welcome to Bobbys (word) Pad! We want to thank you for joining in for our first blog post. So let’s get started…
First get to know us, we are a husband and wife duo that love flipping houses and apartments. We started this business about 10 years ago and came up with the funky name and decided to just roll with it. This is a locally owned business in the great state of North Dakota, in the capital, Bismarck. As standing landlords we are creating this blog in order to keep people up to date. This meaning that we want everyone to see our newly renovated spaces for rent and because we love what we do, we are also going to use this page to give everyone some helpful tips. We can post about anything, and we would love to hear what you guys want us to write about, so make sure you stop by our contact page and shoot us an email to let us know what you want to talk about. Also our website is always updated with our current listing, so stop by bobbyspad.com for all updates in that area. FINALLY, we want to say that we are always busy from life to keeping up our renovations but we promise to be posting on here every 2-3 weeks.
So that’s us! We are so excited about all these changes and we hope you are too. Catch us soon!
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!